Home / Products / Products by product area / Simulators / Crane simulators
Learn about our crane simulators below
By integrating a Kongsberg Globalsim crane simulator into your training program, you will be able to practice dangerous, costly and challenging crane operations in a safe and cost effective training environment. Find your industry above and discover how a training simulator can benefit you. Then please contact us to set up a personal consultation.
Custom built for you
The MasterLift™ (ML) line of crane simulators offers products for any budget or training need. From the compact ML1000 to the fully immersive ML6000, each model is fully customizable to deliver the best
training experience for your equipment operators. Some of the standard features include:
- Ability to adapt to any industry
- Interchangeable controls allow you to switch between equipment types
- Unlimited scenario creation for teaching and testing trainees
- Ability to customize the training environment to match actual working locations and conditions
- Advanced physics modeling for a realistic training experience
- Instructor station featuring full display of simulation arena and feedback on student performance
Training across industries
We offer simulators for all heavy equipment industries. Any of our simulation hardware platforms can be used with any of our simulation software models.
Available crane simulation software models and hardware platforms. Click the various software models or hardware platforms to view your alternatives.
Off-the-shelf heavy lift models
- Ship-to-Shore Gantry Crane
- Mobile Jib Harbor Crane
- Pedestal Cranes
- Rail Mounted Gantry Cranes
- Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
- Straddle Carrier
- Bucket Wheel Reclaimer
- Hydraulic Telescopic Cranes
- Mobile Lattice Boom Cranes
- Extendable-Arm Forklift
- Quay Pedestal (Portal) Cranes
- Barge Derrick Lattice Cranes
- Ship and Platform-based Offshore Cranes
- Reach Stacker
Finding your solution
We have worked hard to build a broad resume in designing and developing advanced crane training simulators for any industry. Our simulators are used world-wide by our customers to provide a safe training
environment with increased productivity. With a rich history of creating training solutions for a wide variety of industries, we can use our expertise to build the best training simulator for your situation.
Welcome to Kongsberg Globalsim, the world leader in crane simulation. We produce a full line of crane simulators for companies, governments, and training schools around the world.
Other related information