Home / Products / Products by product area / Simulators / Ships bridge simulators / Polaris Ships bridge simulators
Polaris ships bridge simulator
Desktop bridge simulator
Full mission bridge simulator.
Tug bridge simulator design.
High speed vessel bridge simulator design.
Naval vessel bridge simulator design.
Custom Corvette simulator design.
A Polaris ships bridge simulator is available for every budget and any bridge training need. As the largest manufacturer of ships bridge simulators we can give you complete freedom in selecting instrumentation facilities, bridge console arrangement,
hydrodynamic ship models and exercise areas. The same software that powers our large ship handling simulators also powers our desktop workstations.
- DNV and STCW'95 compliant
- Up to 26 bridges and 8 instructor stations in the same simulator
- Both workstation, part task and full mission bridges available in any combination
- Complete set of real instruments for merchant marine and navy application is available
- Advanced student assessment system
- Ship and area modelling tools
Typical training applications include:
- Plan and conduct a passage and determine position
- Maintain a safe navigational watch
- Use of radar and ARPA to maintain safety of navigation
- Respond to emergencies
- Respond to a distress signal at sea
- Manoeuvre the ship
- Plan a voyage and conduct navigation
- Determine position and the accuracy of resultant position fix by any means
- Determine and allow for compass errors
- Co-ordinate search and rescue operations
- Establish watch keeping arrangements and procedures
- Maintains safe navigation through the use of radar and ARPA and modern navigation systems to assist command decision-making
- Manoeuvre and handle a ship in all conditions
- Operate remote controls of propulsion plant and engineering systems and services