Home / Products / Products by product area / Subsea systems / Echo sounders / Multibeam Echo Sounders / EM 3002 Multibeam echosounder
EM 3002 Multibeam echosounder
The EM 3002 is an advanced multibeam echosounder with extremely high resolution and dynamically focused beams. It is suited for detailed seafloor mapping and inspection with water depths between 0.5 and 150 meters. Due to its electronic pitch compensation
system and roll stabilized beams, the system performance is stable even in foul weather conditions.
Typical applications for the EM 3002 Multibeam echosounder
Data examples from Horten harbourwall, Cfloor display - Klicken Sie für eine grössere Ansicht
- Mapping of harbours, inland waterways and shipping channels with critical keel clearance
- Inspection of underwater infrastructure
- Detection and mapping of debris and other underwater objects
- Detailed surveys related to underwater construction work or dredging
- Environmental seabed and habitat mapping
- Mapping of biomass in the water column
Alternative operation software
Alternative post processing software
Note: KONGSBERG is not responsible for any system malfunction caused by 3rd party software.