Home / Products / Products by product area / Sensors and Transmitters / Water ingress detection system
Water ingress detection system
Meets SOLAS requirements
GL-10 water ingress detection sensor.
Water Ingress Detection System for Bulk Carriers that meets the requirements under SOLAS Chapter XII Reg.12. The system includes operator panel, water detection sensors
and zener barriers. Audible and visual alarms are sounded on the bridge in the event a water level is detected in a cargo hold or other spaces forward of the collision bulkhead.
Stand alone or integrated
The system can be interfaced to an Integrated Automation System or operate as a stand alone system. The system is type approved by all major classification Societies and all system components are designed and manufactured to work
in a rugged marine environment.
- Unique patented liquid detection sensor GL-10, designed for the harsh environment in ship's cargo holds
- Discriminates between pre-alarm and alarm conditions, with outputs for separate acoustic alarms
- Visible and audible alarm for each sensor location
- Internal alarm buzzer and output for other alarm devices
- Alarm for fault and power failure
- Well suitable for refit installations by ship's crew
Our water ingress detection system has a flexible design and can be offered with
the following optional features:
- Cabinet (600 x 600 x 360) mm for wall mounting including power supply, zener barriers, termination, etc.
- Possibility for connection of other sensors