The Kongsberg Group, have chosen a limited number of fonts to be used for all written communication on all media. The most common fonts are provided with your Microsoft operating system.
Standard document fonts
The general rule for fonts is to use the font found in the document template for each document type. The following fonts are our standard fonts for internal and external use.
- Replica Pro have been selected as the primary identification typefaces for marketing material.
- Arial have been selected as the Microsoft Windows typefaces for marketing material.
- Times New Roman - this font is used on all body text in user manuals.
- Verdana - this font is used on all chapter and section headers in documents and on the main web font.
Only use fonts that are part of the brochure template
Only use Arial. This is the standard font in the presentation template.
Special fonts in user manuals
In user manuals, the following special fonts can be used.
- Arial - this font may be used in technical illustrations and in tables
This font is provided with your Microsoft operating system.
The following fonts are used on the internet and intranet web sites.
- Verdana - this font is used on all body text, as well as the top chapter and section headers
- Arial - this font is used on certain section headers