We design and build marine switchboards, providing complete electrical engineering, commissioning and service. Our marine switchboards are integrated with digital layer prepared transmitting data to land. Our switchboards are carefully assembled, inspected and tested to ensure customer satisfaction.
Types and application
KONGSBERG K-Power Switchboards are widely adaptable for all types of merchant marine and offshore related vessels, qualified to apply for approval by all major classification societies worldwide.
Our low voltage marine switchboards include Main Switchboards, Emergency Switchboards, and Motor Control Centres.
- Type tested according to IEC 61439-1.
- Modular design for mechanic frames fully processed by numerical control machines for quick and normative assembly. A minimum of welding and a screw assembly improves accuracy from earlier versions.
- The embedded Power Management System’s full integration to KONGSBERG automation systems K-Chief 600 or K-Chief 700 allows a more user-friendly control & monitoring from the operating station(s).
- The main electrical components are of the latest type and configuration. We use internationally recognized name brands, which ensures stable quality and simple maintenance during the lifetime of the vessel.
- Power & Lighting Distribution Boards
- Individual & Group Starters
- Battery Charging & Discharging Panels
- Electrical Testing Panel
- Shore Connection Box
- Miscellaneous customised control cabinets