The GL-10 water ingress switch / sensor.
GL-10 housing for welded installations.
GL-10 housing for clamped installation.
The GL-10 is designed to meet the requirements in SOLAS Ch. XII, Reg. 12, IMO
Res. MSC 145(77) and IACS UI SC 180 rev. 1, and intended for water level detection
in cargo holds, ballast tanks, and dry spaces of bulk carriers.
The sensor design
contains no moving parts and is very resistant to clogging from cargo. Output signal is a current trigger on a 4 to 20 mA-wire line. The
sensor is delivered connected and moulded to a flexible PUR-cable and installed
into a Ø60 mm steeltube with a length of 0.2 m.
- Power supply: 24 VDC (10 to 35 V) 24 VDC (18 to 35 V)
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA/NC 4 to 20 mA/NC
- Load: 0 to 600 Ohm (24 V) 0 to 650 Ohm at 18 V input
- Type of protection: - EEx ia IIC T5
- Accuracy: ±2.0 cm
- Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C (DNV class D)
- Humidity: 100 % relative DNV class B
- Vibration: 0.7 G 13.2-100Hz 1 mm p-p 3-13.2 Hz DNV class A
- EMC: DNV Class B
- Enclosure: IP68 DNV class D
- Connection: PUR-cable with screening 4-wires
- Weight: Approximately 0.5 kg
- Ex classification: EEx ia IIC T5 according to Cenelec EN 50020