- Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler / Doppler Velocity Log (ADCP/DVL)
- Acoustic Modem (Low Frequency)
- Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Sidescan Sonar
- Conductivity & Temperature
- Dual Frequency Sidescan Sonar
- ECO Sensors
- Multi-Beam Echo Sounder (MBES)
- Video Camera
- Electronic Still Camera (ESC) with 200 watt-sec Strobe Lighting
- Sub-Bottom Profiler (SBP)
- Launch & Recovery System
- Operations Van
- Shipboard Communications Console
- Power Box with Battery Charger
- Antenna Box (GPS, Iridium, WiFi and Optional Freewave)
- Acoustic Communications Bottle
- Ranger Deck Box
- Acoustic Transponders
Vehicle Interface Program (VIP)
The REMUS 6000 utilizes essentially the same Vehicle Interface Program (VIP) as our proven REMUS 100 AUV. This highly intuitive VIP greatly simplifies vehicle maintenance, mission planning, vehicle
checkout, and data analysis; and runs on PC's or laptop's operating under Windows® . Communication between the vehicle and the host is conducted via a standard Ethernet connection. Among
other features, the VIP includes:
- An integrated text editor for construction of the mission file.
- A map view that illustrates the planned mission for review.
- Automatic error checking performed on all aspects of the planned mission, with warning messages that appear if any mission parameters are incorrect.
- A set of quick-look indicators display system status, where green indicates OK, and red indicates a fault.