The Seafloor Information System, SIS, is a real time software designed to be the user interface and the realtime data processing system for hydrographic instruments produced by Kongsberg Maritime.
The main task of SIS is to be a logical and user friendly interface for the surveyor, providing the functionality needed for running a survey efficiently. A major improvement over previous survey
software is the built-in functionality for cleaning of bathymetric data.
Options to SIS
- Water column logging (for EM 122, EM 302, EM 710, EM 712 and EM 2040).
Multibeam echo sounder support
Licensed multibeam support gives access to:
- More QA views for the multibeam data
- System calibration
- Visualisation of high resolution seabed backscatter data
- Plotting of survey results with full plotter resolution
- Support for remote helmsman's display, connected via Ethernet
- Operating systems supported: Windows XP and Windows 7 64-bits
- Hardware supported: HWS
- License control: By dongle connected to the USB port
Echo sounders supported
- EM 122 multibeam echo sounder
- EM 302 multibeam echo sounder
- EM 710 & EM 712 multibeam echo sounder
- EM 2040 multibeam echo sounder
- EM 2040 Compact multibeam echo sounder