Kongsberg Maritime has been servicing the North Sea oil and gas industry for over 40 years. This wealth of experience has driven the holistic design of their Integrated Control and Safety
System (ICCS) for the operation and safeguarding of complex oil and gas production facilities.
KONGSBERG's "Full Picture" philosophy for ICSS is based on a flexible hardware and software design, such that individual parts can run as stand-alone systems or as part of an integrated solution
that seamlessly communicates with other KONGSBERG and third party systems, ultimately ensuring stable and optimal production of assets.
This approach extends across a wide spectrum of standard, specific or bespoke functions, integrating process (topside production, F&G, ESD and PSD) and utility controls, mechanical and machinery packages,
power management, subsea, cargo and ballast control, through a single common HMI.
- DYNAMIC SIMULATION for optimal engineering
- SCALEABLE process automation with advanced control strategies
- INTEGRATED technology in a total control system: process, safety, utility systems, thrusters, vessel applications, DP and Information Management
- GLOBAL Project execution including EIT package on EPC or EPCI basis
- LOCAL lifecycle support and training
For more information about our solutions for offshore production please contact: